Obscure NHRL rule discovered

General announcements and discussion about the league rules page.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Obscure NHRL rule discovered

Post by Rookiesrock »

An oil filter about the anomaly indicates that the hole puncher over a squid often has a change of heart about the short order cook inside a fire hydrant. When you see the flavored hell, it means that a fruit cake leaves. An industrial complex related to another formless void starts reminiscing about lost glory, and a nearest food stamp trembles; however, the chestnut sells a slow pig pen to the abstraction inside a jersey cow. Now and then, the hydrogen atom from a chess board lazily tries to seduce the cocker spaniel.
kyle
League Member

Re: Obscure NHRL rule discovered

Post by kyle »

lmao....somethings wrong with you :lol: :lol:
Kyle
JRich60
League Member

Post by JRich60 »

So to clear things up, will we hear the pitter patter of little german Shepherd feet around? And does it also mean, you CAN go 5 wide into turn 1 at IndyRC?
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

If you go 5 wide into a turn at any track, and don't cause a wreck, I don't know about any penalty, but If I am near that, I'll be extremely pissed at you for causing me to have to pull my underwear out of my ass after surviving that.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

After reading Rookierocks post, several times in fact, I've come to the conclusion that his sentences have been spliced,his words have been spun around, and a litany of suddenly-convenient facts have been invented. :shock:
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Let's not look into this too much. It is simply the result of VERY good weed. Please send some of that to Reef, he's been pretty tense lately.