Smilies

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.

Who should we really bail out?

1- The Automakers
33%
2- The Crooks ("I am not a Crook")
13%
3- The Constitution of the United Stated with Preamble
47%
4- The Noobs!
7%

Total votes: 15

Petty43
League Member

Smilies

Post by Petty43 »

So what's the deal? I posted a :wiggle which is from the standard forum smilies selections to only find my post deleted. Hmm. If you can't post the regular board options, will you bail out the Auto Makers then?
Reef
League Member

Re: Smilies

Post by Reef »

retroracer
League Administrator

Post by retroracer »

What a viscous cycle this country is in.I had to quit another forum I was on because of politics,found out thats all I wanted to study,what to post next.Spent hours researching and writing novels instead of posts.This last election consumed every minute of my day it seemed like.But on the "bailout",well thats another sore subject with me.You see the people in my state have long been major players in the textile and furniture business,Hanes is closing its last plant here in February,another bunch left without a job.In a city called Eden that has always been a milltown.I have to think instead of "bailout",those poor folks got the "rug jerked out " from under them.Again another plant closed down to send jobs to Asia.How can a person without a job buy a car? Our problem starts at the top,now they are pushing "buy American,help your country out".Why don't you help America out and prohibit jobs from going overseas? Stupid political cocksuckers!!! REVOLT AMERICANS THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!!! Shut this shithole down!!!!!!! And lets start over.
Show some class,not your A$$ !!
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

I said the noobs, only folks realy worth bailing out in my opinion.