Psst...look.

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
Petty43
League Member

Psst...look.

Post by Petty43 »

Air.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Re: Psst...look.

Post by Jes Rathbun »

good air ... but points were deducted on the landing :sad:
CR49
League Member

Post by CR49 »

Good thing you didn't go over the fence.
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

LMAO CR
adamj
League Member

Post by adamj »

howd that happen? i got one of those pics too ... see below
this makes 2 weeks in a row iv'e took flight

LOD # 66 busch
# 42 cup
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Well see that 14 truck? Why is he in both photos? Hmm. And he's coming back this year. Driving for Rathbun Racing. Maybe Rathbun Racing can go from -5 laps down to -4 laps down. Remember if you join Rathbun Racing you have to have a pass button. Which i for one think that Rathbun should not be allowed to use this button. <<< >>> pass. Now what the hell is this anyway? Total bunk in my opinion. Rathbun you need to get serious about this league. To be quite blunt about this. BMX who does not have a lot of fans around here, is actually doing better than you. So you better man up this year. I'm tired of getting wrecked by you when you tell me to pass you high, which i do then come up and hit me into the wall. I don't like passing you, and i don't like being around you on the track. You are to unpredictable. I thought maybe you'd improve, which you have not. Realdel is/was apart of a lot of wreck is quite fitting to join a team like yours.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

Well see that 14 truck? Why is he in both photos? Hmm. And he's coming back this year. Driving for Rathbun Racing. Maybe Rathbun Racing can go from -5 laps down to -4 laps down. Remember if you join Rathbun Racing you have to have a pass button. Which i for one think that Rathbun should not be allowed to use this button. <<< >>> pass. Now what the hell is this anyway? Total bunk in my opinion. Rathbun you need to get serious about this league. To be quite blunt about this. BMX who does not have a lot of fans around here, is actually doing better than you. So you better man up this year. I'm tired of getting wrecked by you when you tell me to pass you high, which i do then come up and hit me into the wall. I don't like passing you, and i don't like being around you on the track. You are to unpredictable. I thought maybe you'd improve, which you have not. Realdel is/was apart of a lot of wreck is quite fitting to join a team like yours.

Hey Petty 43,
I can see your a little upset. First of all Real wasnt my teammate when these pix were taken lets get that straight. And why are you making a post about somthing that happened to number 14 , not my teammate 8 MONTHS ago,. I have gotten better, not your calliber, but better nevertheless. The reason I have him as a teammate is because I think he will help us improve. I am serious about my racing NEVER .EVER question that .. EVER!!! Your way out of line there . I do , however appologise, for any contact that may have accured (do to letting a car/truck pass) my fault, always let faster cars by. I would like to see some of this years pix that I put you in the wall. I hope in some practices you will change your opinion about "running around me, of everything you said that stuck the most, I dont mean to put you in the wall or to make any driver uncomfortable around the 96 I have been doing a lot of practices but waking up at 4 am is hard to make late ones.... but no excuses here ...petty your a good and respected racer and I understand what your saying .... see ya on the track
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Look. I understand the 14 was not your teammate. He is now. As a teammate now you have to endure his past racing. It's not just forgotten when you join a race team. When it comes to putting up pictures of you wrecking me. There's no need to, because you know you've gotten into me. http://nhrl.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... &sk=t&sd=a I hope Realdel helps you because you do need it. He's a good driver that just needs more time around us guys on the track. Talk is cheap. Until you show or prove me wrong, i'll eat it. A reminder. This isn't a bitch out post, i was just laying down facts. I hope you do improve because you at least try. Nobody around here i think as much as me would enjoy seeing you run up front. If you need help man, like i have said before. Leave me a private message. Later Jes. See YOU on the track. :grin:
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

:wink2 yes see ya on the track man :grin: