daytona penalties

General announcements and discussion about the league rules page.
kyle
League Member

daytona penalties

Post by kyle »

Entering pit road: drivers enter pit road after turn 4. When preparing to pit, cars must occupy the left-most groove; do not suddenly cut across the lanes at the last moment! After clearing turn 4, drivers should then safely merge onto the apron area preceding the pit road entrance. Players must maintain a reasonable deceleration – do not fly towards the entrance at full speed and then slam on the brakes! If a driver creates a mess due to overdriving the pit road entrance, large penalties can foliow. after giving out so many penalties and giving no benefit of the doubt for efgordon i was wondering why lepage did not penalize himself for an illegal pit stop on lap 19 according to pit rules the cars are to stay in the left most groove if you look at these pictures he was at least 1 to 1.5 car links higher than myself and i am down on the yellow line he the went past the 76 pole on the right before shooting to pit road ...you all decide what you think...the left most groove
shot1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bover907
League Administrator

Re: daytona penalties

Post by bover907 »

Wow, that looks like an unsafe pit entrance to me..... I think that if I were kyle.... Lepage coming across from there, would have caused me to suck my drawers up my ass! lol.

Kyle you got a pic of how late it was when he entered the apron?
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

here it is
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kyle
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

looking back see how far i am back getting on the apron
Kyle