Mod Problems

Registered usernames are not required to post messages in this forum.
pepjr61
League Member

Mod Problems

Post by pepjr61 »

Hello guys from one of the rookie/newbies. I haven't finished a race yet, pitting is like driving on ice, but I'm continually working on it. Thank goodness my inexperience has only hurt myself. For Atlanta I'm going for more stable and less fast, I just want to finish one!

I spent hours yesterday downloading and installing the game into a new computer and I'm having some technical difficulties with a couple of mods. Just curious if these are normal flukes or if it's me.

Firstly, I beleive the NBS mod from mod squad is corrupt, invalid files, won't install. If anyone has a good copy please send it to me at PepJr61@msn.com. Thanks.

Second, 2006CTS has red sky. 2006Sprint has no mirror even though I turn it on in graphics option. NHRLIroc2004 only has 4 tracks come up (Atlanta, Tona, Richmond and Texas). Please inform.

Lastly, can someone tell me what smoothing option under controller options does? While you're at it, what does supersampling do?

Thanks,
Pep :lol:
DaveO
League Member

Re: Mod Problems

Post by DaveO »

N/A
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Im sorry but I dont have a direct link to the d/l for the nbs mod. Maybe lepage might have it.

The red sky in cts 2006 has a fix, u must read thru the forums over at mod squad to find out how.

Iroc mod only comes with those tracks.

Sprint mod, no idea i dont run that and never have.

smoothing cuts down on the jerkiness of the controller (ie:gamepad)

supersampling: no idea but i have it checked
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Here's the link from the Mod Squad about the Red Sky Issue

http://themodsquad.uni.cc/modules.php?n ... d84fd0a812
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
pepjr61
League Member

Post by pepjr61 »

Thank you, much appreciated. I'll be sure to get out of the way for either of you when the time comes.

<===========Pass Side / Suicide==============>

Pep