How can i get involved?

Registered usernames are not required to post messages in this forum.
Leon

How can i get involved?

Post by Leon »

Hello,

My Name is Leon, Id like to get involved in online NASCAR racing, for 2 years ive involved in online Monster Truck Racing. I have the old NASCAR Heat game but i came acrossed this site from youtube.com Any Help would be great, id love to be apart of the 2007 NASCAR Heat Racing League season, Maybe make a run for Rookie of the year.
adamj
League Member

Post by adamj »

register for next years season, we all hang out on ventrillo so come in and talk it up, thats the best way
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

thank god, i wont be the only rookie next year. yeah, what i did when i first joined was emailed the admins about entering. You have to set up a test with Skoty to get in the league and all. hopefully ill see you next season.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

On the very bottom of the menu of the main page, there's a button that says Join League It points you to http://www.nascarheatracingleague.com/signup.html
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Leon

Post by Leon »

Maybe you will be the only rookie, i got the disk out and pluged it in to the drive and the Computer reads it, but wolnt run it. like i can get into My computer and it shows up, but i cant get the game its self to start.

soon as i get it to work ill set up that test date

What do i have to prove in the test? (For reference)
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

I cant speek for the Admins,But im pretty sure they want to see how you can control your car.Passing clean,getting past,and make sure your not hitting everything on the track.
WildFire
Forum Member

Post by WildFire »

Leon wrote:Maybe you will be the only rookie, i got the disk out and pluged it in to the drive and the Computer reads it, but wolnt run it. like i can get into My computer and it shows up, but i cant get the game its self to start.

soon as i get it to work ill set up that test date

What do i have to prove in the test? (For reference)
Make sure you have it on C: Drive. I believe heat will only work on a harddrive that reads C: If your trying to run it from a drive called D: It won't work. Good Luck with your future racing career!!