Explaination Please

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
HBMan23
Forum Member

Explaination Please

Post by HBMan23 »

I would just like an explaination on why I am getting the penalties all of the sudden! I do not understand how what I did anything wrong in the pits in the NBS race! I was just exiting the pits according to the rules! http://www.nascarheatracingleague.com/rules.html If I could get some answers, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

BTW: Accidents do happen! I do not make a habit of running into other cars on purpose! If you do not recognize accidents, then there would be many more penalties. I am very frustrated by this because of the new rule about quailifying for the next race! This is unfair and i am FURIOUS!!! :evil:
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

While not an official, I figure you must've drove thru more than one pit stall. You can use a part of the stall in front of and behind you if they are empty. Thats just a guess.

I can tell you that if I had a question about a penalty, or didn't agree with something I would usually ask one of the admins in private, either e-mail, or catch them on ventrilo or IM. They never have a problem answering my questions.

You seem like a good guy, and I think you're a very good driver for a rookie, (even better than some vets) but go back and read most of your 'dissagreement posts' They sound like you're whining.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

Hey Hey Hey!!! Now wait a minute! (LOL) I just wanted everyone to know that these penalties are a bit ridiculus sometimes and that the league should be run on competition, not penalties! I agree that I did deserve the penalty at Michigan! That was completely fair, however i would just like an explaination of what i did in PUBLIC so that I and everyone else can see what NOT to do or how ridiculus the penalty was! Thats all, public notice! Either it will show us what not to do or just how ridiculusly far the admins go for penalties! Thanks to ANYONE who can enlighten me! :roll:
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

*Sigh* You're just a rebel, HB. lol
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
doZer24
Forum Member

re

Post by doZer24 »

I would just like an explaination on why I am getting the penalties all of the sudden!
the CEM guys havn't been around for the past few weeks for the admins to pick on 8)
WildFire
Forum Member

Post by WildFire »

Hbman, we all get penalty pts we dont agree on!!! But Bover is correct you should handle it privately by discussing it with one of the admins. Thats how most of us do it.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I smell a debate coming. lmao!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
WildFire
Forum Member

Post by WildFire »

Nah, already put in my .02 cents.
bgbollin
League Member

No I Think Hes Right

Post by bgbollin »

Why would you make something that would be in a driver's meeting private????

You wouldnt...thats how people learn the rules...and new rules ..even the vets....so I agree with HB .....privately settlling things does nothing ....publicly people learn....cept those who just whine!
Benji Bollinger (bgbollin)
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

WildFire wrote:Nah, already put in my .02 cents.

dude, you got to get rid of that ugly rediculas avatar

WildFire
Forum Member

Post by WildFire »

EF... don't start!! lmao... Hey like the pic's thou. hmmm I've seen that guy before!! LOL...
HBMan23
Forum Member

OK OK! FINE!

Post by HBMan23 »

Alright guys, I've been on vacation for 4 days and whew did I miss alot! First of all, there are no set rules on who has the right of way entering or exiting the pit stalls, bgbollin did nothing wrong and i couldn't see around the bend in the pit road! We both slid to a stop, started going, and stopped again, then i sped off! We did make slight contact but no major deal! If he did not bring this up, then i do not believe that it should even be a topic! In this situation, I believe that it should be at the 2 drivers decretion whether to prosecute or not, seeing that the rules arent clear! Since the rules do not clearly state this, I do not see how you can penalize someone! (BTW: If bgbollin did bring this up, no hard feelings! I would have done the same thing! It was something that hendered your race! NP) I have no probelm with anyone! As a matter of fact, I have made many friends along the way and all of you guys are great! I dont want to lose any in this, either! I just want to clairify this point and, if needed, want to bring up a possible problem! BUT!!! this would have still probabaly still happened! ACCIDENTS HAPPEN! And the rules say that the admins will try to interpret accidents! I think u missed this one! But there is always tomorrow! I'm cool! I just needed to voice my opinion! If the admins see no problem, thats fine but I want everyone to take notice of what happened! An accident! I have talked to lepage and from what i could interpret, there may be a rule change coming about entering and exiting pit stalls! That may clairify this but for now there is no rule and, really, no issue and (maybe) no grounds for a penalty! I think the league needs this every now and then! It keeps everyone honest! Lepage, Tommy, and all the admins do an excellent job running this league and I will accept any ruling they hand down. I just thought this was an unfair call but I am just voiceing my opinion! Someone needs to do it every now and then to keep it interesting! LOL! Oh well, New Hampshire! I love it! What are some fast NBS times for here? New mod, ya know! Thanks!~
bgbollin
League Member

Im Lost

Post by bgbollin »

I am lost HB...i dont think i am the one you hit on pit road...i replied supporting public talks about penalties ...not about ur incident in particular.

Also I have never even talked to lepage or any admin about anyone....ever....believe it or not
Benji Bollinger (bgbollin)
HBMan23
Forum Member

?

Post by HBMan23 »

OK ur not the only one lost! LOL! I thought that u and I came together on pit road at Sears Point in the NBS race! Oh well! And I wasn't accusing u of anything! I just said that if u didnt bring it up then it should be a non-issue! Whatever the case, I think that this topic has over stayed its welcome! LOL No beef here, just good ol' conversation for the hell of it! I'm cool with everyone and I hope everyone is the same with me! Now can someone please shut Tony Stewart up! He complains more than anyone I know! :shock: "I cant keep doing that!" Well stop it, and while you are at it, stop racing, winning, whining, wrecking others, fussing about NASCAR, etc. ..... Man, what a loser! LOL :x
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

You're still a rebel. lol! J/K. I can say one thing. if two teams have an entering/exiting mishap together on pit road in real life, I've never seen nascar levy penalties for it.

That's my two cents.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
HBMan23
Forum Member

EXACTLY RIGHT!!!

Post by HBMan23 »

Exactly!!!!!! Enough said! Thats exactly my point! Thanks so much, Bover! :grin: =D> If this league is based on NASCAR, run it like NASCAR! :wink:
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I still say you're a rebel HB. Don't bring me into the mix. LMAO!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
HBMan23
Forum Member

pfff!!

Post by HBMan23 »

Ah c'mon, man! You know that deep down inside, past all of that old man act you put on and the seriousness that you show, you too are a rebel and would like to stand up and proclaim that you have something to say. See there! Now don't you feel better? LMAO!!!!