C-racin's car file

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
EagleKeeper

C-racin's car file

Post by EagleKeeper »

hey...... did we figure anything out on C-racin's "red" car file? I see his car file is still tittled "c-racin2003" on the downloads page. should we all rename his car file to "car377.tex" or what?
Skoty Speed

Re: C-racin's car file

Post by Skoty Speed »

C hasnt responded to our e-mail yet. So in other words, I dont know.......lol
scrooluice

Re: C-racin's car file

Post by scrooluice »

A couple of races ago I deducted from a results.txt file that he was using 377 as his number, so I changed his tex file to car377.tex in my Heat folder and he's been showing up fine for me. I also did that for a couple of other drivers too.

#13 Oakley Ford
EagleKeeper

ok

Post by EagleKeeper »

ok will change mine too
hey Scroo...... I see you have switched from chevy to ford in both cars and trucks. what gives????? I mean...... I know fords are the best and all ... lol But, I thought you were a Chevy man when it comes to racing.... although you do drive a Ford truck in "real life" lol
scrooluice

Re: ok

Post by scrooluice »

Actually, the only reason I was driving "virtual" chevys was because of the paint schemes I was using. I put a lot of DEI stuff on the car and the truck was straight DMP, and I didn't think they'd look right on Ford bodies. But now I've decided to try to look a little more original, and my heart belongs to Ford

#13 Oakley Ford
EagleKeeper

SWEET!!! ..... Welcome!

Post by EagleKeeper »

Welcome to the FORD family Scroo as we all know..... Ford is the #1 manufacturer. race after race.... ford proves this! I love passing them chevys and dodges on race day. Now..... with TommyW joining the family and your addition..... Ford is sure to capture the "Manufacturer's Championship" in NHRL this season. but..... we (the Ford guys) are counting on you- Scroo, to grab that Martinsville win for us!!!
P.S. Scroo...... if you are still using my Marty setup.... please explain to me in a detailed email how the heck you do it..... cuz I can never come close at that track.... lol
Eagle