NHRL Weekly Racing Series --??--

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
doZer2442

NHRL Weekly Racing Series --??--

Post by doZer2442 »

Hey yall,
Was wondering how the interest level would be if there was another NHRL series that ran the WRS Mod from TheModSquad ...

Not too sure about the details yet... it would definatley be Expert/Hardcore open sets.. mainly the same NHRL rules as the other 3 series'... Would be the main Nascar tracks plus a few popular addon tracks

Just post in here if any of you would run it or not...

thnx
Biggy

Re: NHRL Weekly Racing Series --??--

Post by Biggy »

ill run it
DusterLag

ReeR: NHRL Weekly Racing Series --??--

Post by DusterLag »

if id be able to make it every week mostly id run it...
bover907

Re: ReeR: NHRL Weekly Racing Series --??--

Post by bover907 »

I can't add any more races to my schedule right now. Keeping up with the three NHRL series is about all I have time for, and that isn't even as much time as I'd like to have. lol

--------------------
BBFF MEMBER
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

the only time i can run.... is on the sunday's that we are not racing the Busch Series for NHRL. or heck...... how about start a "Rain-Delay League" --- which would be a league that only runs events during Nascar CTS, Nextel, and Busch series while the Real events are on Rain Delay on TV.
I'd be there for each and every one of those. I hate watching 2-3 hours or DW and the other fellas just burning TV time waiting for the rain to stop and the track to dry.
EK
doZer2442

Post by doZer2442 »

the point wouldnt be to run all 4 series... just another alternative for a change in pace
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

What day of the week were you thinking of doing this? Right now my schedule is very tight between work and family, and everything else that is going on.

doZer2442

Post by doZer2442 »

i here ya...im starting to get one of those "life" things as well now... not completely sure yet... im going to try and get a bunch of interest built up and than have everyone vote on Day, Time, Rules and things like that