CTS Season Resumes

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
lepage71
League Administrator

CTS Season Resumes

Post by lepage71 »

We hope you all had a nice Holidays. This is a friendly reminder that the CTS Series resumes at Milwaukee Mile on Saturday the 5th! You can download Milwaukee from our friends at SpeedSims. Please note, we are using the regular version, not the night version.

Hope to see you out on the track. Otherwise, we shall assume fear is involved.
bmxtwins
League Member

Re: CTS Season Resumes

Post by bmxtwins »

hoping to make Mexico, Sonoma, Daytona, Eldora at least.

Did some practice for New Hampshire but I couldn't get use to having so much grip after driving on iRacing for so long. Really starting to realize that HEAT is completely different, and that iRacing's tires have so much feeling that it's hard to adapt to HEAT's forcefeedback feeling.

So probably sitting tonight out, but hopefully someone will PM me on race days for the above tracks and remind me. Or hell remind me every saturday there's a race, if Im doing nothing i'm liable to show up.
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

lepage71 wrote:Hope to see you out on the track. Otherwise, we shall assume fear is involved.
In Reef we trust.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Don't fall for it, folks. I have experience driving three or four racing games at once and jumping back into a Heat was always a joy. Beware of trepidation disguised as 'scuse-making. :meanlaughter