Eldora

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
mustangman759
League Member

Eldora

Post by mustangman759 »

revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
DaveO
League Member

Re: Eldora

Post by DaveO »

The eldora in heat has no working pits..
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

There are a few versions of Eldora for heat, one (Eldora_Speedway.trk) does have fully functioning pits. :)

We had a fun event there @ LCHRL this year - although only some of us with driving issues actually used pit road lol, but they do fully function.
http://www.lchrl.info/results.php?l=1&s=11&r=11
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Bubba
Forum Member

Post by Bubba »

Yes, the Eldora that Demo and Stizmo made had pits in it. Any other version probably didn't have any pits and probably wasn't as accurate as Demo and Stizmo's version either.

Many dirt tracks, for whatever reason, don't have pits. Only the DRT tracks, tracks by FFSBudman and the few Demo and Stizmo made together for SAS Heat actually have pits. SCOUR is another Demo and Stizmo made that I can recall that had pits. But I think it was said to have only been useful for qualifying, so not sure how AI does with entering and exiting and stuff.

But if they have any working pits at all, they probably do OK online. Its just offline you worry about sometimes...LOL